D-bowscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D-bowscape

[D-bowscape - The ownage server - D-BOWSCAPE.NO-IP.BIZ] Website by Taner

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nero
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
nero

talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Empty
PostSubject: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:46 pm

since their's no bug report column plz tell me and admins/mods about them and we will try to fix them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nerotem
nero
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
nero

talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:48 pm

they need to blurr out swear word's because my mom came in 1nce and saw it and im not soppose to be on these now so.. plz fix that and taner i got it under spam this time so.....
Back to top Go down
Taner
Admin
Admin
Taner

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:23 am

i dont know.. ask kyle or chanel about it
Back to top Go down
nero
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
nero

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:26 am

okay
Back to top Go down
Taner
Admin
Admin
Taner

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:01 pm

i cant do that stuff... i dont have the admin power...
Back to top Go down
nero
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
nero

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:25 am

it's ok
Back to top Go down
musafa2
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
musafa2

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:13 am

lol anyways is dbow back up or not?
Back to top Go down
nero
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
nero

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:28 am

no Shocked
Back to top Go down
musafa2
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
musafa2

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:59 am

im gonna punch soemoene
Back to top Go down
Taner
Admin
Admin
Taner

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:00 am

same lol
Back to top Go down
musafa2
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
musafa2

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:01 am

taner im gonna punch u
Back to top Go down
nero
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
nero

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:24 pm

ima pee on u
Back to top Go down
musafa2
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
musafa2

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:19 am

one step further im gonna shit on u!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taner
Admin
Admin
Taner

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:28 am

well ill shat on you Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
musafa2
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
musafa2

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:21 am

ill vomit shit and pee on u
Back to top Go down
Taner
Admin
Admin
Taner

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:22 am

how about this... i shoot you and then shit in ur open mouth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
musafa2
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
musafa2

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:40 am

wat if i dodge the bullet then he rebounds and lands in shit tthen i dump u head in the shit
Back to top Go down
Taner
Admin
Admin
Taner

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:53 am

it wont because im a 1337 god and i can just ban the bullet
Back to top Go down
Masyo
Admin
Admin
Masyo

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:03 am

Rofl!

ewwie.
Back to top Go down
http://dbowscape.omgforum.net
nero
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
nero

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:37 am

how bout i laumch a nucular bomb on you so f-u beat tht terrorst and ahahahahaha taner im beating you in post's dang im sleepy
Back to top Go down
Masyo
Admin
Admin
Masyo

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:38 am

Mmmmm... im a terrorist tbh. :] Taner is just my side-kick.
Back to top Go down
nero
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
nero

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:41 am

droping missle in 3 2 omfg a cat shoot it *boom* not with the bomb... you win this time terrists ..this time Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Masyo
Admin
Admin
Masyo

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:43 am

Roflmao.
Back to top Go down
nero
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
Poster LEGEND GOD LORD
nero

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:45 am

it was ur cat terrists hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Masyo
Admin
Admin
Masyo

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:46 am

He'd eat youuuu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice   talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

talk to me and taner and other people on the server about some server problem's you notice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next