D-bowscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D-bowscape

[D-bowscape - The ownage server - D-BOWSCAPE.NO-IP.BIZ] Website by Taner

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my app for admin/mod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lure_barrage
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

my app for admin/mod Empty
PostSubject: my app for admin/mod   my app for admin/mod Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:22 am

Real Name -
Brandon
In-game name - lurebarrage on your server straitg in runescape

Forum name - lure_barrage

Age - 15

Position in the game at the moment - regualar player

Position wanted - mod or admin is fine

Forum Experience - i have been activly using forums for 4 years now, and i can do alot with them

Game Experience - i have been playig runescape for 4 years, and this server for 24 hours, i am in love with this server and i have refered all my friends to it

Why we should choose you - i do not power abuse, and all around i am out to help the server not destory it, i love mopar,runescape and forums

Why do you want to become a In-game Moderator/Admin - i feel i could help make this server better

Why should you be chosen over other candidates - i wont power abuse and i will make sure there is no rule breaking going on, im not out to destory im out to create piece and harmony

How active are you - whenever i find the server is up im on it, today ive played for about 7 hours on mopar, 3ish of wich on this server when it was up
Back to top Go down
Taner
Admin
Admin
Taner

my app for admin/mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app for admin/mod   my app for admin/mod Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:39 am

looks good Wink ill talk to chanel about it. Good luck and have fun Smile tell me about any suggestions to forums and ill have a look about it
Back to top Go down

my app for admin/mod
Page 1 of 1